5/1/07

Thinking it over...

I've got my next Africa "Grass Hut Reflection" blog brewing, but it's not quite ready yet. I'll try to get it up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay...if anyone is even awaiting it.

Also, I've been thinking about the concept of salvation a lot, and I'm about ready to put up a post about that too. I'm really going to want your comments and suggestions on it though, so be on the lookout!

I'll leave you this quote from today's Streams in the Desert:

"...it (faith) is recognizing God's promise as an actual fact, believing it is true, rejoicing in the knowledge of that truth and then simply resting because God said it."

1 comment:

L.L. Barkat said...

I guess where we get hung up is trying to decide what God has really said. (Like with Eve... "did God really say...?")