3/3/07

Single Women - I Need Your Input!

As many of you may know, I am an aspiring writer. I am currently working on my first series of magazine articles, focusing on maintaining positive relationships between married women and single women. As more women are marrying later in life, the number of friendships between married women and single women is increasing. And yet, it is often difficult to maintain those friendships once marriage enters the picture.

I've been conducting a little survey of my single friends (and my friends' single friends) to find some tips for successfully maintaining those friendships. If you are interested, please post your responses as well (or leave a post with a way to contact you, and I'll give you information on how to email it to me).

1) What are the top 1-3 lines you are tired of hearing from your married friends? (e.g. "As soon as you stop looking, you'll find Mr. Right.")
2) What topics do you feel your married girlfriends talk about too much?
3) What topics do you wish you talked about more with your married girlfriends?
4) What advice would you give your married girlfriends about maintaining a positive relationship with their single friends?
5) What do you wish you could tell your married girlfriends that may be too awkward to come out and say?

No comments: