1. You have more than one idea for a blog floating around in your head.
2. You check your blog several times a day to see if anyone new has left a comment.
3. You are depressed when they haven’t.
4. You leave a comment on a blog and are disappointed when you check back to find that the blog author hasn’t left a comment on your comment since you posted it 10 minutes ago.
5. You gauge your popularity by how many people site meter or Google Analytics say have visited your site.
6. You view the events, thoughts and quotes of your life through the lens of “How can I write about this in my next blog?”
7. You get excited when people add a link to your blog from theirs because you think that means they like you.
8. You feel connected to the people on your “blog roll” and begin to see them as close friends…even though you don’t even know their first names.
9. You check the blogs of your “friends” at least three times a day, just to see if there is anything new.
10. You blog about how obsessed you are with blogging.
So are you a blog-aholic? Or do you have any to add?
Photo: Oh what a feeling! (2005)