4/5/07

Galatians: Week 1

The verses for this week are Galatians 1:1-5 "Paul, an apostle, sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised him from the dead, and all the brothers with me to the churches in Galatia: Grace and peace to you in God our Father and Jesus Christ who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from this present evil age, according to the will of the Father to whom be the glory forever and ever, amen."

Next week, I'll post some reflections on this memorization and the sermon. This week I'm still catching up on everything from being gone.

3 comments:

Llama Momma said...

Thank you for keeping us updated on your Mt. Hermon trip! It sounds so good, and once again, I find myself wishing me could meet for a cup of java and just talk about it all. How about next Tuesday??? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Tina! It was so great to meet you too! I had a blast hanging out with you and TJ. You have such a sweet, sweet spirit and a tender heart. I can't wait to get to know you better!

spaghettipie said...

LM - Coffee sounds great. At the Starbucks near my place or yours?

BJ - Thanks for stopping by. Let's definitely keep in touch!